St Patrick’s Cathedral
St Patrick’s is an integral part of Melbourne, and its history tells us much about the State’s birth and growth. Situated on the fringe of the city grid, close enough to the heart of Melbourne to be a powerful presence and breathe with a life of its own. The beauty of the Cathedral speaks of the glory of God. Its peace reaches to our innermost heart, and its welcome to those who pass by is of a God who is ever compassionate to us, his people. We are delighted to share a precious part of our faith, culture and heritage with you.
Masses at St Patrick’s Cathedral
Bookings can be made using this Trybooking link: https://www.trybooking.com/book/event?eid=636544&
Please note the following:
- All people including children/babies wishing to attend Mass will need to be registered providing their names and contact number adhering to Government Regulations.
- Only those who have booked via trybooking or phoned the Cathedral office (9662 2233) between Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.00pm will be allowed to attend Mass on the day of their choosing.
- We ask that you book only once a week at this stage which allows others the opportunity to attend during the week.
- Registrations for weekday Masses will close at 5.00pm on the day prior and Sunday Mass registrations will close at 3.00pm on the Friday prior.
- We ask that people arrive 10-15 minutes before Mass and you will be seated in assigned places by an usher.
- You will need to follow strict social distancing requirements while waiting and while in the Cathedral.
- Entrance will be from the front door of the Cathedral only. (Cnr of Gisborne & Cathedral Place).
We thank you for your co-operation in these matters and continue to hold each other in our prayers.
To download our latest newsletter, please visit: